- Name: Long (Dragon)
- Nationality: Chinese
- Sex: Male
- Age: 22 years old
- Birthday: July 23
- Occupation: Actor
- Height: 1.76 m
- Weight: 65 kg
- Blood type: B
- Hobbies: Photography
- Hates: Everything that is Evil
Long grew up in a big steel city, under a rigorous martial arts training. During the day, he’s a popular martial arts movie star; but his nights are dedicated to fighting evil. Considered a descendant of the creator of Jeet Kun Do, Long has not yet learned that he is in fact a literal clone of Bruce Lee. But like it happened to the original, a new tragedy could be on his way...
- Nature: Human
- Fighting style: Jeet Kun Do
- Membership: None
Long is a master Chinese martial artist. His quick hands and feet make him a deadly adversary and he has the ability to intercept and counter an opponent's attack. He draws heavy inspiration from martial arts cinema legend Bruce Lee and his style is derived from Lee's "Jeet Kune Do" teachings. He uses nunchaku in battle and wears a yellow tracksuit similar to Lee's infamous attire in The Game of Death.
LOL WE'LL FILL THIS OUT SOON
- Blind Kick (盲踢): → B
- Backstroke (回马枪): → A
- Uppercut (上勾拳): ↘ C
- Cún Jín (寸劲): ↓ ↘ → A A A A A / C C C C C
- Jíe Lóng (截龙): ↓ ↘ → B B B B B / D D D D D
The above two attacks can have any attack after the second button press replaced with the opposite input (for instance pressing QCF + A, A, B, B, A will do the first two hits of the punch string, execute four hits from the kick string variant, then end with the two-hit nunchaku attack, doing eight hits altogether). If you replace only the final input of the string, it will excute a delayed, unblockable version of the final hit.
- Floating Air Kick (凌空飞翔脚): ↓ ↙ ← B / D
└─Invisible Dragon Stepping On The Moon (隐龙踏月): ↓ ↙ ← B / D
Long does a flying kick at his opponent. The strength of the kick used determines how far Long flies forward. You can hold down the kick button to delay the release of the kick. Pressing QCB + B/D again once the move has hit will cause Long to land then swing his front leg around and hit his opponent on the ground.
- Air Split Kick (斩裂脚): → ↓ ↘ B / D
- Countercurrent Nunchucks (逆流撩棍): ← ↓ ↙ A / C
- Jingwu Roundabout (精武回旋): → ↘ ↓ ↙ ← A / C
Long runs towards his opponent. If he doesn't get hit or his opponent doesn't jump when he touches them, Long will grab them then spring forward and drop them on their head. The strength of the punch used determines how far Long runs.
- Wild Dragon Flurry (狂龙乱舞): ↓ ↘ → ↘ ↓ ↙ ← A / C
- Snake Dragon Sailing (蛟龙出海): ↓ ↘ → ↓ ↘ → B / D
Long turns upside down and then leaps vertically into the air with a ki-infused kick. It's supposed to work as an anti-air, or to juggle an opponent. When it manages to catch a standing opponent, Long will lift him with his leg to the heights, then knock it away, scoring 5 hits max.
MAX version of Sanke Dragon Sailing supermove is basically the same, only with more priority and invincibility, and dealing more damage. This version scores 9 hits max, otherwise, its properties are the same.
- Flying Dragon In The Sky (飞龙在天): (Requires Two Stocks) ↓ ↘ → ↓ ↘ → B + D
Long does a series of fast kicks that hit the area directly in front of him. He then launches his opponent with a powerful roundhouse and finishes by slicing through them with a flying kick.
- Long's QCF, HCB + A/C super has fantastic anti-air properties. The only way an opponent can avoid being hit by this move is if they are at the apex of their jump when Long rolls. Long will stop rolling at the spot where he and his opponent would meet (even if they are airborne). The roll can also dodge most projectiles.
LOL WE'LL FILL THIS OUT SOON
|Xuan Dou Zhi Wang Characters|
|Ameth – Andrei – Benimaru Nikaido – Blast – Brazel (Crazy Brazel) – Ciel - Claire Fox – Cloud – CoolB – Ell Blue – Jack – Kaoru Kuraki – King – Kuya - Lee Won Hee – Legend – Linn – Long – Panda – Prayuth – Ray – Ruriy – Seal – Shanwoo – Sheva – Shirley – Terry Bogard – Tsukikage Arashi – Wuxie – Xeno - Yan|